1. No spam.
Do not fill the community with topics that do not belong to a specific category. Do not post multiple topics on one subject, wait for other people to answer.
2. No advertising/self promoting in other's people's topics/server advertisements.
Keep promoting and advertising to your server's specific topic.
3. Do not advertise other communities without the permission of the administrator.
4. Do not cross post topics.
Refrain from posting the same topic in multiple categories. It will be considered as spam. (See rule #1)
5. Do not spam users PM asking for help.
We all have real lives with stuff happening, and spam messaging users to ask for help is not going to solve your problem faster. Be patient.
6. Remain respectful of other members at all times.
You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members. Explain your perspective in a nice and mannered way and do not insult or public shame people.
7. Solve conflicts privately.
Private messages exist for a reason. Solve conflicts privately.
GENERAL POSTING GUIDELINES
1. Please use the search function first.
There is a chance that another user had the same problem that you did. Please use the search function before opening a topic.
2. Topic names should be descriptive about the problem that you have.
Do not post topics with names like 'URGENT HELP'.
3. Do not expand discussions in any section except Various topics.
Various topics is there so any kind of topic that doesn't fit in other categories can be posted there. Please do not go off-topic in other sections.
What happens if I break a rule?
Breaking these rules can result in warnings, and sometimes, outright bans without prior notification. The In-PKO team has the right to warn/ban people without giving any further explanation and details if the offense is sever or multiple rules have been broken! The administrators and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.
Special thanks to @ Cari for her help in preparing the new community rules.
Board Life Status
Board startup date: May 27, 2020 20:35:04