[Source] Compile Client & Server Release

In-PKO

@ wBing  look into character.cpp and you will find this

image.png

On 7/14/2021 at 10:33 PM, wBing said:

hi guys,

I just tried the files yesterday but noted this issue. The size of the fairy increases in line with the level of the pet (it started small at lv 0 and became gigantic at lv 60). Been looking through the fairy.lua files for the whole day and couldn't find the solution to this. I might be looking at the wrong area ...  Anyone has same issue and is able to fix if able to share please?

@  In-PKO

Hidden Content

To view, authorization is required.

If I am not mistaken that is an intended feature, not a bug, and if my mind doesn't fail me the size is somewhere calculated in the new Lua scripts from CO.

Правки внёс, но забилдить не получилось... прям ребус какой то...  и что теперь с  этим делать изображение.png

Edited by ViktorV

4 hours ago, ViktorV said:

I made the edits, but it didn't work out ... it's a direct rebus ... and now what to do with it image.png

I have the same problem when I want to build, maybe some files are missing 😒

Edited by NiceGuy

the only missing file is coming from Common/Lua, you just need to rebuild all Common files
ex: Open .sln inside Common/AudioSDL/proj then Rebuild/Build as Release

• Thanks 1

Да, но теперь это изображение.png

Edited by ViktorV

8 hours ago, JaR said:

the only missing file is coming from Common/Lua, you just need to rebuild all Common files
ex: Open .sln inside Common/AudioSDL/proj then Rebuild/Build as Release

That answer was my solution, I build all the files that I found separately and then I made the main build, I hope that method is not a problem when testing it and excuse my ignorance but I want to learn 😁

--------------------------------------------------------------
Now i got this

explorer_WG7b4r8MIX.png

Edited by NiceGuy
  • Thanks 1

У меня получилось пробилдить, даже вошел в проект, но персонаж не входит на карту после создания и при повторном входе в аккаунт - созданный персонаж пропадает... (изначальная проблема)

https://in-pko.com/uploads/monthly_2021_07/845404010_.png.f3867f2f65f5e32a36b0a5857b98e114.png

Ребят может эта проблема (связанная с персонажами) связана с тем что я базы (Database) взял со старого проекта "PKO"  и где можно взять базы (Database) именно под это творение? Словом пробовал ставить

изображение.png
Словом пробовал ставить базы (Database) и под 1.3х и под 2.х, все едино - персонаж не сохраняется и при повторном заходе в аккаунт - система предлагает создать "нового" персонажа и даже если это все сделать то и он не входит в игру (на карту) выбрасывает ошибку "server link operation integrality error"... Аккаунт сервер, Геймсервер, Гроуп и Гейтсерверы запускаются корректно и друг, друга видят.

Edited by ViktorV

Ребят, я не волшебник но ведь учусь... объясните примером как его сюда сунуть то?

изображение.png

Хороший парень - доходчиво объяснил, и я процедуру добавления провел успешно, даже получил соответствующее сообщение и после очередной борьбы и танцы с бубном получилось запустить 🙂 Спасибо всем ОГРОМНОЕ

Edited by ViktorV
  • Like 1