pko offline trade system

xingxing2021

we plan to develop a offline trade system for pko ,it not need to login game ,not need to stall selling in the city.

it can buy item when you are killing boss or doing others,it is good idea.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 часов назад, xingxing2021 сказал:

we plan to develop a offline trade system for pko ,it not need to login game ,not need to stall selling in the city.

it can buy item when you are killing boss or doing others,it is good idea.

Hey @ xingxing2021 , whichever format you want to create this in, players are most used to seeing it in the game.

Edited by White

many game has this item market,like the game shop,but it can trade between player,not only buy from system,but from other player.

when you go to work,not in the game,it also can sell your item in the offline market.

it is usefull.

So you mean something like World of Warcraft's Auction House? 
Didn't someone develop this some time ago? I do remember seeing an auction-house type of thing.

Posted (edited)

It is possible to create Auction based on the tradeserver.exe, in which the character deposits an item and it can be bought by other characters

Edited by wolfen
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Cari said:

So you mean something like World of Warcraft's Auction House? 
Didn't someone develop this some time ago? I do remember seeing an auction-house type of thing.

where did you see it,can share us a link ?

6 hours ago, xingxing2021 said:

where did you see it,can share us a link ?

Hey, 
I've seen examples of it in private messages, last year or so I think, from a friend who was, at that time, actively trying to run a server and he kept showing me random stuff that he found.

He never got to implement the Auction House. As far as I know he's seen it at a friend of his or something, but I do recall that he said it was a lua-based addon.

1 hour ago, Cari said:

Hey, 
I've seen examples of it in private messages, last year or so I think, from a friend who was, at that time, actively trying to run a server and he kept showing me random stuff that he found.

He never got to implement the Auction House. As far as I know he's seen it at a friend of his or something, but I do recall that he said it was a lua-based addon.

You talking for Billy aka 7n6? He already finished such thing years ago, and yes it was based on Lua

Posted (edited)
Just now, Drake said:

You talking for Billy aka 7n6? He already finished such thing years ago, and yes it was based on Lua

Nah it's not Billy/7n6.

I have no idea who told my friend about the Auction House, but I tried to help the conversation by stating that a Lua AH is doable.

Edited by Cari

7 hours ago, Cari said:

Hey, 

thanks very much. we make it with c++ program. it has server and client, not rely on the pko game,run itself,but read the game database.

server running

-7bd0841ba50b00b5.png

• Like 3

client running,it need login use game accout.

it develop on chinese language.

in developing,not finish.

40d424ce2dd1815b.png

• Like 4

Good work.

@ xingxing2021  please contact me if you're interested in working for KOP. we have a c++ role in case you're interested.

• Like 1