Music you used to listen to when you were playing official servers

Cari

• Editor

Hellooo~

As the long title of the post says, let's share some music we used to listen back in the days when playing on the TOP/PKO official servers.
I used to listen to a lot of Disturbed, mostly Pain Redefined.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

good old times, i used to listen to this back in the days 😄 Vintersorg, Turisas, Eluveitie, ensiferom, and many other folk/metal bands.

• Like 2

• Editor
10 hours ago, Todeswalzer said:

good old times, i used to listen to this back in the days 😄 Vintersorg, Turisas, Eluveitie, ensiferom, and many other folk/metal bands.

Oh, my. I totally forgot Ensiferum exists! Funnily enough, Token of Time was my favourite song back then, after I learned that my then-favourite band Norther's singer went to Ensiferum, and I started listening to them.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cari said:

Oh, my. I totally forgot Ensiferum exists! Funnily enough, Token of Time was my favourite song back then, after I learned that my then-favourite band Norther's singer went to Ensiferum, and I started listening to them.

Very energic and motivating music, still listen to them from time to time. its always nice to meet people with good taste of music. 

• Like 2

• Like 2

• Editor
7 hours ago, Todeswalzer said:

Very energic and motivating music, still listen to them from time to time. its always nice to meet people with good taste of music. 

Indeed, indeed! Have you heard about Rotting Christ? They're among my favourites right now. Oh, and Iced Earth too! You should try them, maybe you'll like them. I recommend 

Hidden Content

To view, authorization is required.
 and 

Hidden Content

6 hours ago, Kara Online said:

Ooh, haven't listened to Imagine Dragons in a while. Not bad. ❤️

2 hours ago, Cari said:

Indeed, indeed! Have you heard about Rotting Christ? They're among my favourites right now. Oh, and Iced Earth too! You should try them, maybe you'll like them. I recommend 

Hidden Content

and 

Hidden Content

Rotting Christ is one of my favorites since ever 😮  i saw them very close when they came to my country, epic show, a devilish sound. 

Hidden Content

• Like 1